Total Reported Cost
1.6 billion USD
Start of Construction
Planned Completion Date
- Belam-Riga SIA
- China Railway Tunnel Group
- JSC Yujnouralskiy Armaturno-Izolyatorniy Zavod
- Jiangsu Zhongtian Technology Co., Ltd.
- O’zelektroapparat-Electroshield OJSC (JV)
- Pinggao Group Co., Ltd.
- Rostok Cis K/S
- Shanghai Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Société des Anciens Etablissements L. Geismar
- JSC Uzbekistan Railways (Uzbek Temir Yollari)
This railway improves connectivity with Uzbekistan’s Fergana Valley and allows freight traffic to bypass neighboring Tajikistan. The Qamchiq Tunnel, an important part of the Angren-Pap railway line, is the longest tunnel in Central Asia and was constructed by a Chinese company, China Railway Tunnel Group.
Project data for this page was provided by BMI Research, a Fitch Group company that focuses on global markets research and analysis.